[opencms-dev] Pagination on default search results configuation breaks when searching for phrase

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 16 08:42:30 CET 2018

Hi Gratian,

could you send me an example query? There where some problems with
escaping in the stateparameters we tried to solve in the upcoming
version 11. If you send me the query, I could check if the problem still
exists.

Best, Daniel.

Am 24.10.18 um 22:57 schrieb Gratian Francis:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that when using the default search configuration in opencms
> when a user searches for a phrase by wrapping their search terms in
> quotation marks, the pagination of results breaks as the
> search.stateParameters becomes empty when it should contain the
> previous query, is this a bug or is it the configuration set up
> incorrectly, I’m using the default configuration that came with the
> opencms Apollo template.
>
> Cheers,
>
> *Gratian Francis*
>
> Junior Programmer Analyst
>
> CancerCare Manitoba
>
> CC40-825 Sherbrook Street
>
> Winnipeg, MB R3A 1M5
>
> Cell: 204-794-1230
>
> gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca <mailto:gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca>
>
> CCMB-transparent-small
>
> *Planned Absences 2018:*
>
> *April 20^th -23^rd *
>
> *May 30^th – June 5^th *
>
> *July 3^rd -6^th *
>
> *December 24^th - Jan 1^st *
>

> This email and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the
> addressee(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
> information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying
> or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
> transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and return
> the original.
>
> Ce courriel et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la
> personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des
> informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation,
> divulgation, distribution, copie, ou diffusion non autorisée est
> strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce
> message, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement et lui
> remettre l'original.

Daniel Seidel

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
Daniel Seidel
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: d.seidel at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218