[opencms-dev] Pagination on default search results configuation breaks when searching for phrase

Gratian Francis gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca
Sat Nov 17 00:15:01 CET 2018

Hi Daniel,

I noticed that it was any query that was wrapped in special character, the one we first noticed was “heart and healing” double quotes included

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2018, at 1:42 AM, Daniel Seidel <d.seidel at alkacon.com<mailto:d.seidel at alkacon.com>> wrote:

Hi Gratian,

could you send me an example query? There where some problems with escaping in the stateparameters we tried to solve in the upcoming version 11. If you send me the query, I could check if the problem still exists.

Best, Daniel.