[opencms-dev] Pagination on default search results configuation breaks when searching for phrase

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 19 11:49:11 CET 2018

Hi Gratian,

the problem should be fixed in OpenCms 11. The state parameters will
then be URL-Encoded, and hence the double quotes will not be present
anymore, breaking your HTML. For 10.5 you might only get correct results
with a work-around. You might do something like
"search.stateParameters.newQuery[cms:encode(search.controller.common.state.query)]"
- I haven't tried it yet, but it might work.

Best, Daniel.

Am 17.11.18 um 00:15 schrieb Gratian Francis:
> [...]
>>> previous query, is this a bug or is it the configuration set up
>>> incorrectly, I’m using the default configuration that came with the
>>> opencms Apollo template.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> *Gratian Francis*
>>>
>>> Junior Programmer Analyst
>>>
>>> CancerCare Manitoba
>>>
>>> CC40-825 Sherbrook Street
>>>
>>> Winnipeg, MB R3A 1M5
>>>
>>> Cell: 204-794-1230
>>>
>>> gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca <mailto:gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca>
>>>
>>> <image001.png>
>>>
>>> *Planned Absences 2018:*
>>>
>>> *April 20^th -23^rd *
>>>
>>> *May 30^th – June 5^th *
>>>
>>> *July 3^rd -6^th *
>>>
>>> *December 24^th - Jan 1^st *
>>>

>>> This email and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the
>>> addressee(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
>>> information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution,
>>> copying or dissemination is strictly prohibited.  If you receive
>>> this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
>>> return the original.
>>>
>>> Ce courriel et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à
>>> la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir
>>> des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation,
>>> divulgation, distribution, copie, ou diffusion non autorisée est
>>> strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce
>>> message, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement et lui
>>> remettre l'original.

>> --
>> Daniel Seidel
>>
>> -------------------
>>
>> Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
>> Daniel Seidel
>> An der Wachsfabrik 13
>> 50996 Koeln, DE
>>
>> Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16
>> Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
>> Email:d.seidel at alkacon.com
>>
>> http://www.alkacon.com
>> http://www.opencms.org
>>
>> Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
>> Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
>> Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218
>>

> This email and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the
> addressee(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
> information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying
> or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
> transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and return
> the original.
>
> Ce courriel et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la
> personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des
> informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation,
> divulgation, distribution, copie, ou diffusion non autorisée est
> strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce
> message, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement et lui

Daniel Seidel