[opencms-dev] [l10n-gl] Information for the Galician Localization

Varela Pet Rafael rafael.varela at usc.es
Mon Nov 26 09:46:24 CET 2018

> Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 11:26:21 +0200
> From: Enrique Estévez Fernández <eu at keko.me>
> To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
> Subject: [opencms-dev] [l10n-gl] Information for the Galician
> 	Localization
>
> Hi.
>
> My name is Enrique Estevez and I want to translate OpenCMS to the galician
> language (gl or gl_ES).
>
> How can I get the files (l10n) that I have to translate?
>
> Is there a script to generate the l10n package?
>
> The "Alkacon OpenCMS 7 Howto: Translating the OpenCMS Workplace" module
> does not work in version 10.5.4.
>
> Can you send the files that I have to translate?

Hi,

We upgraded our galician translation some time ago, during the upgrade
of our installation to version 9.5. It was a joint effort between the IT
department of our university and the free software office of the
galician universities.

Since we have plans to upgrade to version 10 in the sort term we can
start a new, similar, project for the galician translation. I'll contact
you personally to discuss the details.

Regards,

--
Rafael Varela Pet