[opencms-dev] Problems on Chrome version 71

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Dec 10 08:57:42 CET 2018

I have checked with OpenCms version 10.5 and the new workplace and here everything is fine in Chrome 71.

The old workplace does show the issues you reported if activated in 10.5.
Apparently changes in Chrome have introduced these issues.

Of course OpenCms 9.5 only has the old workplace.
This may be a good reason to update to OpenCms 10.5.

If someone provides a fix for the old workplace issue we will add this to the GitHub repository.

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts