[opencms-dev] Problems on Chrome version 71

Alexandre Portugal Sousa alexandre.portugal at almg.gov.br
Thu Dec 13 16:16:09 CET 2018

Problem just solved on Chrome *71.0.3578.98 *! **

Alexandre

    I have checked with OpenCms version 10.5 and the new workplace and
    here everything is fine in Chrome 71.

    The old workplace does show the issues you reported if activated in
    10.5.
    Apparently changes in Chrome have introduced these issues.

    Of course OpenCms 9.5 only has the old workplace.
    This may be a good reason to update to OpenCms 10.5.

    If someone provides a fix for the old workplace issue we will add
    this to the GitHub repository.

    Kind regards,
    Alex.

    -------------------
    Alexander Kandzior

    Alkacon Software - TheOpenCms Experts
    http://www.alkacon.com -http://www.opencms.org

        Am 07.12.2018 um 20:04 schrieb Alexandre Portugal Sousa
        <alexandre.portugal at almg.gov.br
        <mailto:alexandre.portugal at almg.gov.br>>:

          Hi everyone.

           Anyone else having problems with workplace of Opencms 9.5.2
        on latest Chrome version (71) ? Since the upgrade from version
        70 two days ago, some buttons on the Explorer's toolbar behave
        unproperly on mouseover. Also, right-clicking stops working on
        elements on folder's content.

           Thanks for any info.

           Alexandre