[opencms-dev] Configuration of HtmlWidget does not apply

Paoletti Corrado c.paoletti at fineco.it
Mon Mar 4 16:13:09 CET 2019

Hi Thorsten,
Try this sintax:

<layout element="Text" widget="HtmlWidget" configuration="buttonbar:[ styleselect formatselect | bold italic underline | link unlink | alignleft aligncenter alignright | numlist bullist | image table code ]" />

and for a complete toolbar controls read

https://www.tinymce.com/docs/advanced/editor-control-identifiers/

Hope help you

Corrado