[opencms-dev] No group admins after Update

Brodt, Sören soeren.brodt at ibykus.de
Tue Mar 5 14:13:16 CET 2019

Hello,

we do not have group admins anymore after OpenCMS update.

We have one organizational unit but many goups.
Before the update, we had one group admin for every single group.
These group admins could only see their group users.

Now the Group Admins can see all users across groups.
This is a big privacy problem.

What can we do?

Nice Regards
Sören