[opencms-dev] Empty wizard for layout rows

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Apr 9 18:40:35 CEST 2019

Hi John,

all Gallery views (which also include the new dialogs in the frontend as you described it) use the „Solr Offline“ index or if you use OpenCms 9.x or older a special index called „Gallery Index“. So actually your custom index should not interfere with that. That said, it depends on the settings you did for your custom index and if those settings „do something“ with the Offline index. This could be the case if you changed things in the schema.xml config file for solr.

You could check the opencms.log or opencms-search.log for possible issues as well.

HTH
Best regards
Kai