[opencms-dev] GWT custom widgets

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.de
Sat Apr 13 13:22:17 CEST 2019

Hey Antonio,

I don’t know anything about GWT widgets, but I managed to develop custom Widgets with plain JavaScript that should be working at least up until OpenCms 10.5. If that’s of any interest for you, I can try to find the old sources (it’s been some years since I’ve done this) and provide them.

Kind regards

Kai