[opencms-dev] GWT custom widgets

antoniocordeddu at coranto.it antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Sat Apr 13 15:13:07 CEST 2019

Hi Kai,

our goal is to develop a select widget who get options dinamically from
a xml file.
In the past we used the e-foundry plugin, but now it's not compatible
with acacia editor.
So we tried by native mode (java + javascript) and by GWT mode.
In my opinion, at a first glance, the GWT is best.
Anyway if you can give me the sources it could be very useful for us.

Antonio