[opencms-dev] Is MariaDB no longer supported in OpenCMS 11?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Wed May 1 15:48:56 CEST 2019

Gratian,

this is a small bug in the updater. MariaDB is of course supported in
OpenCms 11

Before running the updater, open your opencms.properties and modify the
"db.pool.default.jdbcUrl.params" with a value for "serverTimezone" like
this:

db.pool.default.jdbcUrl.params=?characterEncoding=UTF-8&serverTimezone=UTC

Run the updater again and it should work now.

Kind regards,
Michael