[opencms-dev] Upgrade OC 11: SolrCore 'spellcheck' not available

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Thu May 2 15:12:47 CEST 2019

Hello,

tried to upgrade a testing machine (which I upgraded from 9.5 to 10.5 some days ago) but cannot start OpenCms, it fails with this error message:

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.opencms.main.OpenCmsListener
org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Kritischer Fehler beim Initialisieren von OpenCms: SolrCore 'spellcheck' is not available due to init failure: Error opening new searcher.

Solr config is the new one from "solr-update/configsets/.../" directory, only "schema.xml" needed migration of former custom extensions (where I needed to replace a "tint" reference, so I use "pint" now). I also copied "spellcheck" folder.

Any hints?

Regards,
Thorsten
--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführer: Bernd Kramer, Dr. Uwe Kröcher
Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339