[opencms-dev] Activating Revolution Slider

Bernhard Zebedin bernhard.zebedin at visions2.net
Mon May 20 15:52:49 CEST 2019

?Dear Alex.

I have the mercury template ready for build. (On Windows IntelliJ)

It works so far fine....

There exists some problems on standard build on windows... but I fixed it for me...

The only thing is.... how to include correctly js and css... I need some small hints...
npm build is a little bit new for me...

kr

Bernhard