[opencms-dev] Title for detail pages

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Sep 2 18:25:01 CEST 2019

Hi Fabian,

I guess "opencms.title" shoud work in older OpenCms versions. See https://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/tld/cms/info.html.

opencms.title
The title of the document that should be used for the HTML title tag. This is useful for container detail pages, in which case it will return the Title of the detail, not the container page. Otherwise it just returns the value of the Title property.

I am not sure, but I think you can use it like this:

<title><cms:info property="opencms.title" /></title>

Best regards
Kai