[opencms-dev] OpenCms 11.0.0 & Native Widgets disappearance

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu Sep 5 15:03:52 CEST 2019

Hi !!

I'm using OpenCms 11 now, and I'm trying to use OrgUnit Widget.
This widget doesn't display options anymore, even if it find my several
OrgUnits (I added debug logs with a custom CmsOrgUnitWidget class
configured in opencms-vfs.xml, and the fonction getConfiguration returns 3
options) !!
So I searched for the js & jsp resources added by this widget in
getDialogIncludes and getDialogWidget, and found that
"/system/workplace/resources/components/widgets/orgunitselector.js" and
"/system/workplace/commons/orgunit_selection.jsp" doesn't exist anymore !!
So I searched them in the OpenCms repo on Github, and I saw some folders
have been removed in the version 11.0.0... But the manifest of
org.opencms.base/resources still reference these files ...
Why?
Is there another way to activate these widgets? Is this a bug??

Sandrine