[opencms-dev] New Website from Scratch, OpenCMS v11

Elmar Christen echristen at amantium.net
Fri Sep 20 14:44:51 CEST 2019

Hi all,
I need some help with the creation of a website from scratch on OpenCMS 11.
We (my colleagues and I) followed the corresponding tutorial page on the
opencms.org web, but somehow... it doesnt' work: the new page does not show
any editing points.
We have OpenCMS 11, which ships with the mercury-template. So I guess
Apollo examples will not work, neither.

Any help, coment, link or resource (books, videos, ..) would be welcomed,
except of the 1000-EUR-a-day support by Alkacon.

Best regards

--
La información contenida en este mensaje de correo electrónico es
confidencial y puede revestir el carácter de reservada. Está dirigida