[opencms-dev] OCEE LDAP module stores passwords in the database

Varela Pet Rafael rafael.varela at usc.es
Wed Dec 11 12:24:25 CET 2019

Hi Alex,

Than you for the answer. We look forward for the next OCEE release.

One final comment for you to consider: if the password is going to turn useless in LDAP auth scenarios, why not just leaving it blank? Is not a big issue, but in some situations could be confusing to find data stored in that field (for example, to an external auditor).

Kind regards,

Rafael Varela