[opencms-dev] Unable to add new content types

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Fri Jan 17 15:19:28 CET 2020

Dear all,

some of our content types are displayed with stripes in the „Add Wizard“ of the Page Editor and we cannot drag them onto the page.

Nevertheless, It is possible to create instances of these content types in the workplace. Unfortunately these existing instances cannot be found in page editor as well.

Does anyone have an idea what misconfiguration could lead to such a behavior? We searched the documentation but did not find any mention of displaying content types with stripes in the Page Editor.

Thanks and regards
Christoph