[opencms-dev] Creating simple website

Gerd Schrick mail at schrick-design.de
Sat Apr 25 01:54:48 CEST 2020

Hi Nili,

thank you for your lovely feedback :-)

You can find it here: "Quick Launch" -> "Launchpad" -> "Site management" (or Websites)

Details regarding "Launchpad":
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/the-opencms-workplace/launchpad-and-other-apps/launchpad/index.html

BTW (cool feature): you can configure what is contained in "Quick Launch" by drag-n-drop there (see docu)

Have fun! :-)
Gerd