[opencms-dev] Creating simple website

Nili C nilimesh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:52:12 CEST 2020

Thanks a lot Gerd.  Found it.  Its called Websites now.  (I was looking for it in Site Map).  I am going to start with this Creating the Template exercise.  You have really boosted my confidence Gerd.

In the "Before you start" step, it mentions the zip file (HTML prototype) with index.html and all other files.  Where can I find this zip file?

If we have to create this zip file, has anyone created this and could share please?  I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks & Regards,
Nili