[opencms-dev] Creating a template JSP - Step 2

Nili C nilimesh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:04:12 CEST 2020

Hi Gerd,

re "template.provider", yes I am in the "Individual properties" tab of the dialog, and I dont see it there in v11.
There is a gear icon below which lets me add new properties.  For now, I have added this property from there.

(  But that is what I am worried about.  Not knowing what I am doing, I may be just wasting my time.  🙁  )

Thanks & Regards,
Nili