[opencms-dev] User import by csv issue on version 11.0.1

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Mon Aug 3 07:11:01 CEST 2020

Antonio,

try to rename the exported .csv file into .txt. and import this one.

Depending on your servlet-container/webserver its possible that the
mime-type of the .csv file is not recognized correctly and therefore the
import throws this error message (which is a generic error message
thrown on various problems during import).

Am 31.07.20 um 12:45 schrieb Antonio Cordeddu:
> Hi OpenCms list,
>
> we try to import users in an Organization Unit, but we have the
> following message in the dialog window "Your uploaded file is not a
> csv-file".
>
> Does someone has encountered the same issue? Any hints?
>
> Thank you
>
> Kind regards
>
> Antonio Cordeddu

> Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
> Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
> antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
> Skype: antonio.cordeddu
> http://www.coranto.it

Kind regards,