[opencms-dev] Opencms Workflow and Third Party Moduls

OSUser Ismail.Agac at lgl.bwl.de
Tue Aug 11 17:10:04 CEST 2020

Hello,

there are several Opencms Moduls which are using third party workflow
Engines like JBPM.
To mention them all:
    JBPM Integration Module & OSWorkflow module by Eurelis
    Osworkflow
    OpenCms Workflow 2
    TFSLA Basic Workflow (/It is not supported and can not be accesed to the
source code and modul files/)

Most of these are outdated and are not compatible to Opencms 11.
I tried them all to get worked without success because those moduls are not
public domain. Most of them are developed in private Branch. Because of this
I wanted to ask if and how it is possible to extend Opencms Workflow without
using any plugin. If one of this plugin are developed and updated, is there
any posibility to gain access?

The problem is that our site has more than one Managergroup and Usergroup.
by Default it is not allowed per Configuration to have more than one
Managergroup and Usergroup in the Configuration file.

Thanks for the help.

sincerely
OSUser

--