[opencms-dev] Is there any description on how to use com.alkacon.documentation.howto_template_7.0.0.zip?

Bart Devos bart at krombekehoek.be
Thu Aug 20 16:12:00 CEST 2020

Hi,
In order to try to figure out how to create jsp templates i downloaded and
installed com.alkacon.documentation.howto_template_7.0.0.zip. With trial and
error i could visualize the result of the 3 jsp files included, thanks to
the document creating-a-website/creating-a-template-jsp. But i have no idea
where to go from here. The template "howto-editable" let's me fill in some
container information (i have no clue what it means) but i cannot add any
actual content. If i read the jsp file it should me let fill in two body
elements. But i can't.

Can anyone clarify that?
Thanks in advance!

Bart Devos