[opencms-dev] site not showing after using setup script

Aurelio Amoroso aurelio at paradisia.ch
Tue Apr 27 15:29:16 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am trying to automate the installation of opencms in a oneclick
installer and I have it pretty much fully working using tomcat 9, java
11 and mariadb 10.

But whenever I execute the setup.sh [http://setup.sh/] script after
filling out the autoconfig file it finishes trough and admin system
works, but no initial site is existing and if I just open the domain I
added to the autoconfig settings it shows me

"

The requested resource "/" was not found on the server.

This server runs OpenCms - the open source content management system
[http://www.opencms.org/]

"

The full setup log can be found here: https://pastebin.com/Z5hsagb7

(random and non re-utilised details and passwords)

What I see in the logs there is that it fails on step:

"

------ ... the module has been imported

812: org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportException: File
"manifest.xml" was not found.

"

But I have no idea if that is truly connected to the issue that no
default site is showing.

The login itself to the admin view works just fine at same time...

Does someone have maybe an idea of what is going wrong or what I'm
doing wrong?

Thank you, and best regards.