[opencms-dev] Drag and drop images with editor

Allae Ghayat allaeghayat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:52:32 CEST 2021

Hi, I'm working in my job with open cms and I'd like to drag and drop
images from the editor directly but I'cant. So my question is, it is
possible to add this functionality to our editor?
I see that the editor is working with a package of java
called org.opencms.ade.contenteditor, so I don't know how to edit this file
to allow this functionality.

the editor don't allow me do this. I have searching for 2 weeks
on Internet in many forums but I don't found anything.
I tried to integrate a new editor text but I don't know to do that, so
 If you know how to do this please contact me. Thanks!