[opencms-dev] Drag and drop images with editor

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 29 11:21:15 CEST 2021

Hi Allae,

sounds like you are working as editor. Then you can't get this feature
yourself. It depends on the template your website is using. The
developer can activate the feature in the template by writting the
"formatters" accordingly.

Here's a link for a short description on how the template developer
could achive image drag&drop:
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/image-dragndrop/

Best, Daniel.

Am 22.07.21 um 09:52 schrieb Allae Ghayat:
> Hi, I'm working in my job with open cms and I'd like to drag and drop
> images from the editor directly but I'cant. So my question is, it is
> possible to add this functionality to our editor?
> I see that the editor is working with a package of java
> called org.opencms.ade.contenteditor, so I don't know how to edit this
> file to allow this functionality.
>
> the editor don't allow me do this. I have searching for 2 weeks
> on Internet in many forums but I don't found anything.
> I tried to integrate a new editor text but I don't know to do that, so
>  If you know how to do this please contact me. Thanks!

Kind Regards

Daniel.

Daniel Seidel
Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
https://www.alkacon.com - http://www.opencms.org