[opencms-dev] Cannot add template area to new container page

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Mon Sep 27 15:58:51 CEST 2021

Hello Ivan,

could you please send more information about your installation? Which
OpenCms version are you using? Are you creating the pages under the demo
site?

Anyway I suggest to check if you configured the property "Template" of
the container page and check the file .content/.config under your site.

Kind regards
Antonio Cordeddu