[opencms-dev] FW: Cannot add template area to new container page

Ivan Drinks Sr ivan.sr at reality-technology.com
Thu Sep 30 04:31:06 CEST 2021

From: Ivan Drinks Sr
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 7:12 AM
To: Antonio Cordeddu <antoniocordeddu at coranto.it>
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Cannot add template area to new container page

Thank you for responding Antonio.  I am using version 11.0.2 the latest version.  I created a new website using the website tool.  I created the new container page under the new website.  The new website uses the mercury template by default.  Do I need to do something also under the container page?  I thought it flowed down.  Thanks for your help.

Warm regards,
Ivan Sr