[opencms-dev] Help with mercury template

Ivan Drinks Sr ivan.sr at reality-technology.com
Thu Oct 28 20:52:34 CEST 2021

Hi Jochen,

The following is what is in the logs.

        <servlet-name>DavServlet</servlet-name>

        <url-pattern>/webdav/*</url-pattern>

    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

.

Executing OpenCms configuration script: /root/preinit/60_init_jlan_share.sh

Jlan SMB Share remains disabled. Start the container with "-e ENABLE_JLAN=true" to enable it.

.

Executing OpenCms configuration script: /root/preinit/90_message.sh

.

Pre-init script folder /root/preinit has been processed

.

.

Disabling configuration script folder: /root/preinit

created directory '/root/preinit.executed'

copied '/root/preinit/10-create-setup-properties.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/10-create-setup-properties.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/20_check_install.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/20_check_install.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/30_transform_opencms_configuration.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/30_transform_opencms_configuration.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/40_tomcat_setup.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/40_tomcat_setup.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/50_opencms_optimize_webxml.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/50_opencms_optimize_webxml.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/60_init_jlan_share.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/60_init_jlan_share.sh'

copied '/root/preinit/90_message.sh' -> '/root/preinit.executed/90_message.sh'

created directory '/root/preinit.executed/xml-transformations'

copied '/root/preinit/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.params' -> '/root/preinit.executed/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.params'

copied '/root/preinit/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.xslt' -> '/root/preinit.executed/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.xslt'

removed '/root/preinit/10-create-setup-properties.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/20_check_install.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/30_transform_opencms_configuration.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/40_tomcat_setup.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/50_opencms_optimize_webxml.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/60_init_jlan_share.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/90_message.sh'

removed '/root/preinit/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.params'

removed '/root/preinit/xml-transformations/opencms-system_activate_jsonapi.xslt'

removed directory '/root/preinit/xml-transformations'

removed directory '/root/preinit'

.

Starting OpenCms / Tomcat in background

.

Executing scripts located in /root/postinit.

.

Executing OpenCms configuration script: /root/postinit/10_create_timestamp.sh

Creating timestamp for the system start ...

.

Executing OpenCms configuration script: /root/postinit/99_message.sh

.

Post-init script folder /root/postinit has been processed

.

.

Disabling configuration script folder: /root/postinit

created directory '/root/postinit.executed'

copied '/root/postinit/10_create_timestamp.sh' -> '/root/postinit.executed/10_create_timestamp.sh'

copied '/root/postinit/99_message.sh' -> '/root/postinit.executed/99_message.sh'

removed '/root/postinit/10_create_timestamp.sh'

removed '/root/postinit/99_message.sh'

removed directory '/root/postinit'

.

Adjusting the timezone

ls: cannot access '/root/preinit/': No such file or directory

chmod: cannot access '/root/preinit/*.sh': No such file or directory

failed to change mode of '/root/preinit/*.sh' from 0000 (---------) to 0000 (---------)

ls: cannot access '/root/postinit/': No such file or directory

chmod: cannot access '/root/postinit/*.sh': No such file or directory

failed to change mode of '/root/postinit/*.sh' from 0000 (---------) to 0000 (---------)

.

Executing scripts located in /root/preinit.

Directory /root/preinit not available, ignoring!

.

Starting OpenCms / Tomcat in background

.

Executing scripts located in /root/postinit.

Directory /root/postinit not available, ignoring!

.

Adjusting the timezone

ls: cannot access '/root/preinit/': No such file or directory

chmod: cannot access '/root/preinit/*.sh': No such file or directory

failed to change mode of '/root/preinit/*.sh' from 0000 (---------) to 0000 (---------)

ls: cannot access '/root/postinit/': No such file or directory

chmod: cannot access '/root/postinit/*.sh': No such file or directory

failed to change mode of '/root/postinit/*.sh' from 0000 (---------) to 0000 (---------)

.

Executing scripts located in /root/preinit.

Directory /root/preinit not available, ignoring!

.

Starting OpenCms / Tomcat in background

.

Executing scripts located in /root/postinit.

Directory /root/postinit not available, ignoring!

Ivan