[opencms-dev] Installing Opencms12 under Haproxy/Tomcat - guidance available ?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 12 10:24:12 CET 2021

I would like to do an Opencms 12 server installation using haproxy/Tomcat under an Ubuntu server. Is there a place where to read on? I only saw Apache2/Tomcat installation examples in the documentation. I remember that the dokker images were using haproxy (IIRC).

What is the latest Tomcat version, that is officially supported by Opencms12 ? Or which version has been proven to work?

Any help appreciated

--

Christoph