[opencms-dev] JSON Demo-Apps disfunctional

Jochen Graf j.graf at alkacon.com
Fri Dec 17 13:34:58 CET 2021

Hi Christoph,

maybe you did not activate the JSON API [1]? The JSON API is disabled by
default.

You can check this by requesting the endpoint

http://localhost/json/?wrapper=false

which should return

{
     "shared": {},
     "sites": {},
     "system": {}
}

Best

Jochen

[1]
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/more-opencms-features/headless-json-api/

Am 17.12.21 um 13:22 schrieb Christoph Kukulies:
> How come that when I click on the JSON Demo1.app menu, all I#m getting is a white page?
>
>> Christoph

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts