[opencms-dev] Upload of files larger than 15kb not possible

Jan Michael Greiner jan0michael at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 17:29:09 CET 2021

Dear all,

I have a strange behavior in my OpenCms 12 installation (Tomcat 9, jdk 11).

When I try to upload a file (click on Cloud with arrow in explorer view) larger than 15kb, the upload is stuck for some time, and then I get a dialog

Error

! No new data received after 20 seconds.

Stack trace
No new data received after 20 seconds.

org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadException: No new data received after 20 seconds.
    at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.run(CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.java:100)
    at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.run(CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.java:104)
    at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.run(CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.java:104)
    at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.run(CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.java:104)
    at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.run(CmsUploadTimeoutWatcher.java:104)

Attached are opencms.log and in catalina.log.

Does someone have an idea, why is that?
Uploading smaller files is no problem.
The problem happens with Firefox and Chromium.

Best regards,

Jan Michael Greiner