[opencms-dev] Upload of files larger than 15kb not possible

Jan Michael Greiner jan0michael at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 13:33:50 CET 2021

Dear all,

it somehow has to do with the fact, that OpenCms is installed behind a reverse proxy (Tomcat with https://github.com/mitre/HTTP-Proxy-Servlet ).

If I do a port tunnel directly to the real server, and access the site with the real server's name, upload of larger files is possible.

What do I have to configure in the Websites configuration?
At the moment I have there the internal server's name. It seems not to work, if I put there the external servers name, but I will try again.
The external and the internal server are only accessible over TLS. But if I put https in the Websites configuration (Basic setup -> Server URL), when I open the dialog the next time, the https is replaced by http. Why is that?

Best regards,

Jan Michael Greiner