[opencms-dev] Error on new install OpenCMS 12

Ivan Drinks Sr ivan.sr at reality-technology.com
Thu Jan 27 06:10:31 CET 2022

I tried the suggestions in both documentation links.  I still have the same problem accessing the Workspace.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Warm Regards,

[https://reality-technology.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo.png]

Ivan Drinks Sr.
Executive Vice President

Locations:
Kansas City, Missouri          Phone: 816-929-8375   Fax:  816-265-2741
Denver, Colorado                Phone: 303-757-1107   Fax:  303-757-1108
Email: ivan.sr at reality-technology.com<https://east.exch027.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=em83b8dYdEOVXQd1qGFCWBxgyD7sCNEIZLgKN7bYhTZmmZLEu4Ma-ShAXycJzf-SvPt1WfSe4DE.&URL=mailto%3aivan.sr%40reality-technology.com>       Website: www.reality-technology.com<http://www.reality-technology.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.