[opencms-dev] multilingual-menus in opencms 13

Filip Kratochvil tech.kratas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:42:19 CEST 2022

Hello Hein,

localization files are now part of the corresponding libs inside
WEB-INF/lib/ (libs contain java properties files). You can use it as a
source for some modification.

If you want to develop new localization more seriously, check this script:
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/master/copy-messages.sh

It can collect all "en" files from git repo as a source for translation and
copy files between RFS and VFS (using mounted OpenCms). Anyway, it's been
some time since I used this tool, so I don't remember all the functions...

Regards
Filip Kratochvil

pá 19. 8. 2022 v 16:08 odesílatel Hein van der Kallen via opencms-dev <