[opencms-dev] cmsshell with OCEE is not writing modules in opencms-modules.xml

martin.rosenthal at oerag.de martin.rosenthal at oerag.de
Wed Sep 7 15:05:19 CEST 2022

Hello, everyone,

I am currently trying out the cmsshell to deploy modules with OCEE. It also
works quite well, except for one problem.

The function 'importClusterModule' deployes the module on the slave server.
For test purposes, I configured the slave server so that I can  call the
workplace. I can see the module there in  the explorer and in the module
management.
However, if I restart the slave server, I can no longer see the module in
the module management, and the module and is not listed in the module
management of the Master Server, when i list there the modules of the slave
server. In the explorer of the slave server, however, it is still available
under/system/module/.
I then found that the module is not persisted on the slave server in the
file opencms-modules.xml. Therefore, it is not displayed in the module
management after restarting the slave.

My question:
Is it normal for a module to be not persisted in slave servers
opencms-module.xml during a deployment over the cmsshell?
Or does an additional command have to be carried out so that this happens?

Thanks an regards,
Martin Rosenthal
_________________________________
Entwickler
IT-Anwendungen

Telefon: +49 211 529-5775
Telefax: +49 211 529-59775
E-Mail: Martin.Rosenthal at oerag.de
www.oerag.de

E-Mail-Newsletter "Rund um Rechtsschutz" – jetzt anmelden:
www.oerag.de/newsletter

ÖRAG Rechtsschutzversicherungs-AG
Hansaallee 199, 40549 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: Dragica Mischler (Vorsitzende), Marcus Hansen, Betina Nickel
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Wolfgang Breuer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Registergericht Düsseldorf HRB 12073

vernichten diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.