[opencms-dev] Newbie: Opencms Documentation

Holger Blasum holger at avendo.de
Mon Mar 27 16:31:53 CEST 2000

Dear All,

   apologies for this possibly stupid question, but it would be kind if
anybody could tell me where in the source tree of this quite appealing
project or elsewhere I can find one or all of the following:
(a) a document describing the architectural design (data structures etc)
of OpenCms
(b) (slightly OT) a review or table (on the web or in a journal, by
OpenCms or third-party) comparing OpenCms to other open-source (or
closed-source) content management systems, such as eg zope or enhydra.

Thx in advance,

   Holger Blasum, Munich