[opencms-dev] Trouble when importDb command...

Andy Bailey abailey at cic-net.com
Wed Mar 29 23:47:04 CEST 2000

Hi,

I have been trying to get opencms-40a23 up and running under RH Linux.

However I have come across a problem that has basically stopped me dead.

When trying to run the initial project setup as per the instructions to in
install.txt
I find that the console app throws a
java.lang.reflection.TargetInvocationException.

Going through the cmssetup.txt by hand narrows the culprit down to the
importDb "config/workplace.dat" line.

After prising the workplace.dat file open (as its XML it is human readable
ish)
I am presented with what looks like reasonable XML and further attempts to
decrypt this are rather pointless.

I then tried the CVS repository at www.opencms.com but can find no entry in
there
for workplace.dat.