[opencms-dev] opencms 4.1.33: missing class/archive

Frank Eisenmenger eisenmenger at bbb-berlin.de
Wed Aug 9 18:38:19 CEST 2000

Dear OpenCms-Developers,

    having installed the latest opencms (4.1.33), I found the following
within "opencms.log":

<opencms_init> [CmsLauncherManager] Unknown error while initializing
launcher "CmsPdfLauncher". Ignoring.

<opencms_init> [CmsLauncherManager] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/fop/apps/Driver

Since I happened to observe the first line previously, I already got used to
it ;-)

But I'm more concerned about the last line:

Do I have to obtain another .jar with the org.apache.fop.apps.Driver ? And,
where can I get this from ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Greetings, Frank.

Dr. Frank Eisenmenger