[opencms-dev] Problems with Multiple Projects

Vishal Shah vshah at bivings.com
Fri Oct 13 22:47:04 CEST 2000

michael,

Ok, Now I understand how opencms deals with the directory structure. So I
went ahead and cleaned up everything and recreated the database and
re-initialized the database.

1) now I created a new project with the root directory as the included
directory. But when I went to the explorer view of that project, it was
making all the directories under /content as faded, disallowing me to add
anything to the templates directory.

what did I do wrong here ?

Thanks,

Vishal