[opencms-dev] OpenCMS working, demo site not

Adam Stern adamstern at platform.net
Sat Oct 14 00:38:10 CEST 2000

Michael-

Thanks! These instructions were what I needed to get the demo site up and
running.

However, I should alert you to one stumbling block I had. After copying
examples.zip to /usr/local/opencms/export I initially still unable to import
it into the system. There were be no files listed in the Import window.

This problem was fixed by changing the writeExportPath from:
"/usr/local/opencms/export" (as it is set in cmssetup.txt)

to:

"usr/local/opencms/export/" (note trailing slash)

Once I added the slash, only then was OpenCMS able to recognize
"examples.zip" in the export directory.

Regards,
Adam Stern