[opencms-dev] Velocity support

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Wed Mar 27 21:33:47 CET 2002

Werner,

This definitly looks promising. Would you mind if I make your files
available on the opencms.org website?

I am currently working on a JSP integration, but I think will try to
integrate Velocity Templates in the Workplace as a new file type.
Perhaps you can help me somewhat with that, since my personal experience
in Velocity is rather limited? I am sure we can use your current files
as a base for a "full" integration.

Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior