AW: [opencms-dev] Weird publish bug/behavior

Hanjo Riege Hanjo.Riege at framfab.de
Mon May 13 14:18:28 CEST 2002

Hi Werner,

could you tell me more about that bug? Which Version of OpenCms do you use?
Are you using the static export?
There we aktually found a bug where a page was exported even if it wasn't
changed. This will be improved in the next release.
But if you change something in the content folder every page that uses this
changed resource has to be new exported. If you change an element or a
template used on every page then every page has to be new exported.

greetings

Hanjo