[opencms-dev] Problems with NewsModules and Upload File with ZIP option

Sylvain Tourrière sylvain.tourriere at smile.fr
Wed Sep 11 09:56:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have two problems.  Maybe they are binds ?

First, when I upload a new file with the uncompressed Zip option, all the
HTML files are created as plain-text file (resource_type 3 / launcher type
1). I update all the news files in the database and change the resource type
to 1 and launcher type to 3. And it's work fine.
I have installed the NewsModule.zip (update database and upload module). I
always get an exception in Tomcat log : Exception in
NewsContentDefinition.getNewsList(). Maybe you can see the attached file.

I have OpenCMS version 4.6.1 (source compiled with Ant / mySQL 3.23 / tomcat
4.0.4) on Win2K server.
I have no problem when i run the binary version 4.6.1.

Thanks for all.

Sylvain