[opencms-dev] Using the news module with version 5.0

Joe Burkhart jburkhar at tdhca.state.tx.us
Wed Oct 30 19:15:24 CET 2002

Can someone help me understand the best version to use?  I'll need the
functionality of the news module and possibly JSPs.

I succesfully installed the latest version 5.0 beta, but couldn't get the
news module nor the opencms website demo functioning.  I downgraded to
version 4.6 and both items are installed and working now.  Should the news
module work automatically with the 5.0 release?  If not, is there a way to
make it work?

Thanks for any direction you can give.

Joe