[opencms-dev] Multilanguage Solution via different language textbodies!

Thomas Gick thomasgick at web.de
Fri Dec 6 16:55:43 CET 2002

Hi everybody,

I want to create my whole site in german and english language
and want to solve this with 2 textbodies "de_body" and "en_body" in every page.

A Class like this should choose the right content:

public byte[] getContent(CmsObject cms, String templateFile,
    String elementName,Hashtable parameters,
    String templateSelector)throws CmsException {

    templateSelector =  getCurrentLanguage() + "_BODY";

  return startProcessing(cms,templateDocument, elementName, parameters,
templateSelector);
 }

But the big problem is the getCurrentLanguage() Method:
How can determine the prefered language if this should
be choosen in a listbox in the navigation frame?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas