[opencms-dev] Internationalization

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jan 8 11:16:22 CET 2003

Ivan,

I suggest using standard java.util.ResourceBundles for this. We are
moving to this technology for the core releases also. As an example on
how to uses this in an OpenCms page, have a look at the
/system/login/index page and the corrosponding core class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior