[opencms-dev] grey flag "belongs to project" confuses me...

Nico Krause nico.krause at nsc.eu.com
Sun Jan 26 23:15:20 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your quick response.
first of all there is no project name displayed if I mousover the grey flag.

I think I did it that way:
1. I was working in the explorer as user admin
2. I updated a class file - switched to tomcat manager html -> reload
3. A third window diplayed an old / or new reloaded view (?) of a login
screen which i implemented for a small project.
4. So I logged into my login site, with another user. back in explorer
the window in opencms explorer showed allready admin at localhost but I
believe (I'm sure) opencms has also changed the working user.
5. I modified the login file (because someting was still wrong) with a
wrong user (not the admin) - which as also write access and is
projectmember and published it with this user.. but I think still the
old project... (I think)
6. the grey flag appeared. - and there´s currently now way to get rid of
it ... (if ther´s a way updating sql tables manually please tell me :)
7. there were no files created with ~ at the beginning.
8. I use RC1.
9. If I steal a lock by a different user - it also does not help after
publishing it again.

So do you think it´s also possible that the mistake is caused by a miss
implementation of mine? Because of modifiying the Login.class for
/autenticate.html  and implementing wrong the Login template class for
my website?

If you need further information - please email me - and many thanks for
your help.

Best Regards,

Nico